In connection with the change in the provisions on the protection of personal data and the application from 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) “GDPR” we inform you that:
1. The administrator of personal data of users of the website www.electricspace.pl is Jakub Izbicki, Al. Jerozolimskie 149/16, 02-326 Warszawa, office: ul. Komitetu Obrony Robotników 39, 02-148 Warsaw NIP: 5371891208, (Contact details: e-mail address: email@example.com)
2. Website www.electricspace.pl processes personal data for the purposes of:
marketing – the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the website www.electricspace.pl – marketing of products and services (art.6 par.1 lit.f RODO)
sending commercial information by electronic means. The legal basis for data processing is consent (art.6 par.1 lit.b RODO)
3. All questions related to the processing of your data by us can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to contact www.electricspace.pl
5. Personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the performance of the contract, and after that period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law or to secure any claims, or until the consent is withdrawn.
6. The recipients of personal data will also be entities supplying and supporting ICT systems at www.electricspace.pl and entities providing services related to the ongoing operation of the website www.electricspace.pl
7. Every person, to the extent resulting from legal provisions, has the right to access their data and rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to processing, the right to transfer data, as well as the right to withdraw consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
8. In case of doubts related to the processing of personal data, any person may contact www.electricspace.pl for information. Notwithstanding the above, everyone has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Data Protection
Users browsing the content of the website www.electricspace.pl and using its services.
10. The entities placing cookies on the User’s end device of the website www.electricspace.pl are
Website administrator www.electricspace.pl and:
Google Inc. based in Mountain View, California, United States.
Facebook Inc. based in Menlo Park, California, United States.
The entities listed are the administrator of personal data contained in cookies within the meaning of the GDPR.
11. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
12. Information contained in files stored in Users’ devices
cookies are used for the following purposes:
analysis of Users’ behavior at www.electricspace.pl, which allows the Website to adapt the services and content presented to the individual interests, requirements and needs of a given User
cookies are also used for statistical purposes to illustrate how users use www.electricspace.pl, adapt and optimize the website www.electricspace.pl to the needs of Users and other people using the website www.electricspace.pl creating statistics of viewing subpages of the www.electricspace.pl website, ensuring safety and reliability of the www.electricspace.pl website operation.